Sunday, August 21, 2011

Enjoying my Nest


I feel like I have lost my crafting mojo.
It just isn't there right now, and I know there is no forcing it or it just will turn out to be something I hate or tossed to the side unfinished.
I hope it returns soon. The last time I lost it was when I was pregnant. I had no desire whatsoever to craft.Etsy isn't helping matters either. Their whole new way of listing in relevancy instead of recency has really hurt business. Seems no one is understanding this concept, buyers or sellers.
So until that gets sorted out I am not wasting time on making new items for no one to find.
Instead I have given more attention lately to my own nest.
Reworking things. Making more of a space for my family to feel comfortable in.
I have brought so much home from my recent travels that I need to sit and make my own home pretty with it all.I have some big surprises coming soon for people in my life. and as soon as I share it with them I will share it here with all of you.
Have a great Sunday :)

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

It will come back - I am sure it will. I know how you feel, Amy. The universe is telling you to regroup - that's okay.

I predict one day you will get inspired by an image and start creating away. :)

Gail said...

Amy,
I get it! Love your cones that you've created, sometimes it's good to just take a break......as for Etsy, I feel like I've figured it out, so if you want some help feel free to email me or send me a convo through Etsy and I'll try to help you (not that I'm an expert!).

Chicca said...

I know how you feel Amy...But I am sure it will come back, be confident!

The Cat Hag said...

I can't wait to see the surprises you have in store for your loved ones, they are bound to be so special because it's from you. ♥

Take your time finding your crafting flow, meanwhile, kick back and relax. Enjoy your happy life, and take the time to smell the roses. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag