Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happiness from Artbox


Have you ever been in an Artbox shop?
I think this is the happiest place on earth.
Filled with the cutest things that just put a smile on your face.

While visiting Irvine, Ca we stumbled into one late at night.
I didn't have near enough time to take it all in since it was close to closing time.
We were there for about 40 minutes and here is just a small sampling of things I came away with.

First of all can I say that I love this store, it rewards you instantly for shopping with them by giving you free gifts at checkout. YAY!!

This mushroom lamp is by far my sons favorite. He loves pushing the top and making the light come on. I have to keep it up super high so he doesn't break it.
He also got a sponge for bathtime that is a happy piece of toast, ADORABLE!!!

This little kitty face scrubby was a must have. How fun is it to wash up after long day with this little guy.

Oh so much fun this shop has to offer and I can't wait to get back one day with a lot more time to shop ;)
If you have one near you, pop in for an instant feeling of Happiness

2 comments:

Gail said...

Amy,
It sounds so fun, I've never heard of Artbox!

Rhonda said...

Awe, so sweet - that lamp for Brooklyn is awesome.