Friday, October 7, 2011

Autumn Hats

This week has been so great.
First it rained and the temps dropped 40*, so it really feels like Autumn.
I confess, I played hooky on most of these days rather than sitting with a hook and yarn.
But I got myself together yesterday and finished around 11:45 pm my orders due today for Autumn hats.Can I just say how thrilling it is to have boutiques want to carry my little handmade hats.
It just gives me a super warm feeling :)

Now that the work is finished I can head out and have some fun today.
Tonight is an art show by my friend Mary Beth and I am dying to check out some new art.
It will be so fun getting out on this crisp Autumn night and doing some shopping. Hope there is hot cider to sip on.

I am loving being able to layer up and wear all my fall clothing. But today is extra fun,
My hubby surprised me with the new Hello Kitty Bag. I am so in love with the bright color and embossed patent leather. SO FUN! I can't wait to put an outfit together to go with it.
Have a great Friday everyone!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Your hats are so gorgeous. Doesn't it tickle you to think of all the women that will be wearing them?

Ok, your husband is too cute. That pink bag is so much fun.

Enjoy your day! We shall chat soon.

Ricki Treleaven said...

Okay. So your hubbie gets extra cuteness points for the Hello Kitty purse. How cute!!! The hats are so cute, Amy. I love them!!!