Friday, October 21, 2011

Oh Martha...You Got ME!!

Well I couldn't resist...
Running into my local craft shop for fiberfill I passed the new Martha Stewart yarn endcap.
I fell in love with all of it.
The colors and styles are so beautiful.
Pricey, but beautiful.
Unfortunately most is made with wool so I had to pass on the novelty ones.
But the small balls of hemp, cotton blend were too cute to pass on.
I did opt for a blue and creamy white in another brand. 50 grams at $5 I wanted a bit more for my money.
I can't wait to sit and knit little blankies for the kitties this weekend with it all :)
The bright red and green is so vintage Christmas. Maybe I will have the blankies finished for the kitties to open on Christmas, lol
What are you up to this weekend. Reading a book, knitting project on the couch with a classic movie, or just hanging with family? Whatever it is, I hope you have a great weekend. :)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Girl, after this week at work, I'm ready to create! I got a collage done last night but I've got more....

Your kitties will be so happy this Christmas.

Those colors are amazing. I love Martha.

Tammy said...

That dang Martha gets us all the time. I now try to stay away from her. I don't do yarn crafts so I am safe...but if she ever ventures into fabric- oh help me.
tammy