Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Meet Larry


okay this photo is not of the real Larry that was previously mentioned in my last post.
No, No, Larry is at the Funk House and is a Stuffed Dic Dic.
My husband wanted so badly to bring him home. Larry resides at the Funk House with a vintage baby riding his back and the baby is holding another baby head in her hands. LOL
Yes, it would fit in my house perfectly but I just can't splurge on Larry right now.
Maybe one day, I will get a real picture of Larry and his baby to share with ya.
But for now this simple and cute image of a dic dic will have to do :)
And probably a little less scary to most out there who don't appreciate the vintage baby dolls ;)
UPDATE
Okay I have a small blurry photo of Larry in the background so you can get a little idea of what i am dealing with

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.k. I have no idea what you're talking about but when I read "Funk House" and "dic dic" I DIED laughing! Hahah! Wow, that's so awesome. A baby riding a stuffed dic dic holding another babie's head. I'm still laughing...=)

Rhonda said...

Oh, he's so cute, too cute to be called Dik Dik or Dic Dic, right?
LOL - you kill me. Now, the one at the Funk House, you must get a better picture...I wanna see it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww I love Larry:) Have a cozy day, darling. xo

Mark Norkaitis said...

love your blog! your newist follower!
Mark @ room363