Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Shabby French Crowns






Since Spring is here and garden parties will be starting, I thought I would make up some crowns for a french table setting.

I love being able to sit in my studio and just pull from all my scraps of papers and fabrics to make something out of nothing.

These little French Shabby Crowns are all sewn and put together with french papers and vintage fabric scraps.

Wouldn't they look lovely holding napkins and your silverware to greet your party guests?

I am joining Kathleen for White Wednesday over at Faded Charm.

As for me I am back to the studio to play some more.

7 comments:

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Crowning glories Amy! Love these!

Okio B Designs said...

Your crowns are just lovely! Visiting from Faded Charm and a new follower!

Jeanine

Clara Turbay said...

I celebrate the good ideas i find here every time.

Ashley Isaacs said...

soooooo cute, thank you.........xx



hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Awwww, those are so cute.

Visiting from White Wednesday,
Judy

Rhonda said...

you had me at crown, I adore crowns. Let's have a garden party, use your crowns and sip champagne! What time do you want me over?

Vintage Market Place said...

Rhonda, ya know you are welcome anytime!!!
;)