Saturday, April 28, 2012

daydreaming...




the weather is so beautiful today that we took to the patio this morning for breakfast and pinterest.
I started searching for inspiration and the daydreaming took off.

I immediately want to run to my studio and start creating.

I have some fun ideas now of things to work on.

Girly, shabby and pink of course.

I put together this little brooch of vintage doily, ruffles and a crown.

It is the 1st anniversary of the royal couple, maybe I was inspired by that a little ;)

It is available here for purchase...reminds me of the shabby chic one from Rachel Ashwell with a twist.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

I have a boys ball game and then I'm home to create the rest of this beautiful day.

Lovely images, Amy.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Amy!!~
I love that you are enjoying your backyard so much!! Have a wonderful day my friend!
Sincerely,
Melinda

polkadotpeticoat said...

I loved Blessed Serendipity's giveaway prize from you....adorable!

My Grama's Soul said...

I hopped on over here from Danielle's.....I love it when a fellow blogger repurposed someone elses junk into something wonderful.

xo

Jo

Diana Mieczan said...

Such a beautiful piece, darling! Muah