Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gone Fishin'


I don't know why, but I am working on making some lovely cottage fish to hang on a drift wood garland.
So I am not fishing, I haven't fished since I was a little girl out with my dad and brothers.

I finished my pea for the princess and the pea mattresses I am working on. It looks really cute just with my little loopsey :)

I find peace in my studio everyday while child sleeps and so do the cats.
Caught my fatty snuggled in by my vintage kitty I have had since a wee child.

This face, this face!!
He told me he was being SANTA!!!! Last night in the tub...yes he says SANTA with all the excitement a child should. He has been asking to read, twas the night before Christmas and Dora Christmas every night. Someone is thinking Christmas in July :)

4 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

The last picture of your sweet little boy made me smile. He has a great imagination.

blessings,
Danielle

Ricki Treleaven said...

How adorable! We could all use a wee bit of Christmas in July!!! I bet the garland is going to be so cute!

john said...

What a cutie !! and I love your fishes...great idea for a garland. I used to love the Princess and the pea story when I was little ...Gail x

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww he is SO adorable:) Your little kiddo has the most beautiful eyes:) Muah