Thursday, October 25, 2012

Golden Autumn Evening Cold Autumn Morn

The nights are getting chilly,
All we want to do is snuggle up in blankies and have the kitties keep us warm.
And I am getting the urges to eat chilli and cookies....not good.  Comfort food you are so evil!

And the Mornings, we are waking to the low 50's, it gives us a great opportunity to wear our winter clothes in the morning waiting for the school bus.


Oh I love this time of year.  I can't believe October is almost gone...how did that happen :(

4 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Your little one is so cute!... it is actually SNOWING here right now, yuck!... I want Autumn to linger... your kittie is precious too... and now I am craving chili and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies... xoxo Julie Marie

Kate said...

B in his Spidey beanie is adorable. How cute is he! I am so jealous you can use all of your lovely winter items already. and your girl trip sounds incredibly fun!

hugs to you
xoxo
Kate

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your son is really a cutie! I love being able to wear warm clothes...today I threw on a coat and boots!

Rhonda said...

Love this post...comfort food is so good, though!

Yes, that gorgeous breeze today, simply made me smile...cool breeze...it's been so long since you've visited.