Friday, October 19, 2012

Oh Deer

Last year the Vogue issue ,August 201l, with SJP came out and I fell in love with the layout.

I especially fell in love with this photo.
I have been on the hunt for those little deer for a year and today I found them in my own backyard.
A toy shoppe that I have driven by a million times, never having time to stop in, has this little cutie.

I must say it is a big splurge but oh so cute.

I left without it but it is on my wishlist.
We did leave with some cute pirate supplies and a few other little goodies.  This store will be my new obsession.



4 comments:

Kate said...

Love that photo Amy but Im a SJP fan myself. Have a happy weekend to you and the sweet family!

love kate
xoxo

Rhonda said...

That is the cutest deer EVAH. What a sweet picture, you are right, it is an amazing shot.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Those deer are too cute!

Unknown said...

Hey, maybe my new " friend" can get you one. Ha ha ha !
xo
Lynn