Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The French Heiress


Calling all french gals.
It is a little ephemera pack of fun just for the heiress in you.


I put together a paper pack of collage items
French dictionaries, stickers, labels, rub ons, book covers, binding, and papers.
All perfect for the scrapbooking, journaling francophile


Then a little Spring bouquet of book bindings.

Tied in vintage silk rayon with a vintage covered buckle to match.
Perfect for the shabby chic home to put in a bowl on display or use in your altered arts.

So many possibilities.  They look great glittered too!!!

All items will be appearing in my Vintage Marketplace Shop tonight.

Get dibs by emailing me direct
mittens.accessories@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Just as I sat her posting! You have been busy, Amy. I adore your packets, you put together.