Friday, July 5, 2013

Royal Excitement



I guess I am caught up in the coming of the Royal baby.
I thought I would make a Union Jack Blankie for the occasion.

So at my desk I will sew while child is at school.

I am watching one of my favorite Audrey Hepburn movies, Charade.
Her and Cary Grant are fabulous together.

The blankie has been crocheted and now I will sew the union jack stripes right on to it.
I will be listing these at Vintage Marketplace soon.
I have 3 in different colors.

Have a great weekend
We will be off to see Despicable Me 2 today after school.
It will be the boys first visit to a movie theater. :)


4 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

How fun, Amy! These will be beautiful!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Oh, my....these are too cute! I hope the royal baby is a princess!

Rhonda said...

LOVE and I adore Cary Grant films!
Hey, it poured rain here this morning. We so needed it!

Diana Mieczan said...

I LOVE that you are making Union Jack blanket. That is so lovely and hope you two had a blast watching the Despicable Me 2. Have a great day, sweetie.