Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sewing Days


They are here again.
I can spending every morning full of energy and sewing away at my machine.
The last five days it has been Whales.
I have one more to go and then I will move on to other things.

It is so spring like out.  Mid 60's and just a bit of a chill in the air.
I still wrap up in my boots and sweater by afternoon I am ready for jammies and an afghan.

Since getting rid of the cold I have been non-stop cleaning, organizing and sewing.
Making for long days that wear me out by the afternoon.  I feel like how fatsy looks.

So I sit and crochet on my mood blanket or embroider fun little things
this bag/clutch is my latest
Available upon request


Otherwise it is pretty chill and just trying to get back to a routine.

and watching movies, this movie was pretty much like watching me in my 20's  eerily similar...

3 comments:

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Glad to see you're feeling better, Amy! Love those Tilda whales...

Unknown said...

Ahhh...you KNOW how much I love those whales!
That cat. He makes me laugh more than any other cat I have met.
xo

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

That whale is so great, Amy! I am feeling like your cute cat, too...sure takes awhile to get your energy back!