Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Life Happens


As my last post was so up beat and ready for answers, we were put on hold again by the system.
Doctors fight with insurance and our big skin test was a battle over if the insurance will pay. So we have to wait another 8 weeks for the insurance to process the request before the go ahead is given.
So freaking ridiculous.
Don't worry about the poor kid who has been suffering his whole life, no worry about the stupid money.

With all this fighting and moving of schools, I completely ignored my own body and had no idea I was suffering from bronchitis.  I just thought I had a lingering cough and was tired from all the fighting.  Ooops!
Nope my Doctor put me in my place yesterday.
I walked in thinking okay I will get some meds and walked out after 2 hours of a check up and breathing treatments with tons of meds, inhalers and antibiotics.
SHEESH What a week!!!

So I am on bed rest as not to have it go into pneumonia.
Which leaves me lots of time for crocheting.
Check out my instagram for a lovely crochet heart giveaway @vintagemarketp

It seems we will never be over being sick this winter.  I have never uttered these words in my life but, I hope Spring is coming soon.

For now I will listen and take it easy.  So expect a lot of crocheting and embroidery work going on.

5 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

That cute little tea time wall hanging is so cute!
Take care of yourself. I'm going to email you with pointers about the insurance company. :/

Julie said...

Yes I hope spring comes soon for you too my friend & brings with it some good health & good results for Little B. The insurance companies are just as bad in this country too. Loving all your new creations ... that little tea time hanger is just sooo gorgeous x0x Take care of yourself.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I'm sorry to hear you still aren't feeling well, Amy...I had to go on antibiotics to finally clear up the junk I caught at Christmas.
I'm also sorry to hear you are dealing with insurance problems for your son's tests. I was reading your last post...I know from our family the havoc that gluten and food issues can cause. Follow your instincts, Amy...you know best. Hopefully they will get the business side of things straightened out quickly and figure out just what is giving your son problems. XO

Gail said...

Amy,
I'm so sorry you've been sick, I've had bronchitis and it's no picnic......takes the stuffing right out of you!
I know it pales in comparison to what's going on with your son, but hang in there.
Speaking of gluten, I'm going to read 'Wheat Belly' very soon. I think that wheat is the cause of a lot of problems for some people.
Feel better soon, love your creations!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh no!!! I am so sorry about everything. It's ridiculous that you have to wait another 8 weeks. Also, I am so sorry that you are sick. Please take good care of yourself, sweetie. Sending tons of kisses your way:) xoxo