Sunday, June 29, 2014

Shop Update


New in the SHOP tonight

I have been working on new bags and loving my new fabric designed by my hubby.
These bags and coin purses will be hitting the shop soon.


But for now I am filling the shop with vintage items
Its been awhile



First up this darling vintage half apron.
It has a unique vibrant needlepoint print  all cotton in roses galore.

I just think it needs to be on a gypsy rose cowgirl out there somewhere


Then the cutest little kids belt ever, they don't make them like this anymore.
Hand crafted native american beaded leather belt  A souvenir from Wyoming.

So full of color, texture and design.

Then,  I have carried this shirt around with me for ages since pulling it from a bale back in my vintage sorting days at Value Village.
Vintage Motley Crue Tshirt

Amazing vintage find and good vintage condition given the style and band.

All of these items are now listed in my ETSY shop.
Vintagemarketplace.etsy.com
I hope they find good homes.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

You have always been such a fashionista!! I love your easy going style that is a softer Americana. Love it!!