Thursday, June 4, 2015

Gypsy Backpack


We are all dreamers, some of us have bigger dreams than others.  The dreams stay with us all day, everyday.

I dreamed of this design the other night and couldn't get it out of my head til I made it.  I forced myself into the studio and didn't come out until it was finished.

Dream catcher backpack.

Made with all super soft vintage cotton fabrics. Lush velvet pink ribbon straps and streams of gorgeous fabrics flowing as you walk.

A one of a kind design that would make any boho gypsy girl swoon.

This one will be in my Etsy shop this week. Vintagemarketplace.etsy.com

Next up is the follow your dreams bag.  Its still in the process of being made but I love how it is taking shape.  Another great boho bag.  I have used parts of a 1940s kimono with amazing pink feathered arrows on it for the main focus.  I should have this one finished today. 

I think your bag should be a reflection of the person carrying it.  What does your bag say about you?

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Your Boho Bags are fabulous Amy!!!

Julie said...

Oh that gypsy backpack makes my heart skip a beat Amy - I adore all your boho bags, I am so glad you are creating full speed ahead. Don't get to read blogs much these busy days but I LOVE it when you have posted. x0x0